We are committed to remain open and serve our communities by continuing to lease apartments to those in search of a new apartment home in addition to serving our current residents. Our professional Property Management team members are working diligently to provide the highest level of service to our residents and guests. We continue to maintain our Conifer Communities high standard of cleanliness and have added additional preventive practices to ensure our residents and guests are well informed and well protected.
We have implemented a number of initiatives to ensure safety and peace of mind for those looking to lease a new apartment home at one of our Conifer communities:
- Many of our communities are now conducting Facetime and video tours as a convenient, non-contact way to view an apartment.
- We may also be able to send you a video tour via text or email
- Many of our communities have a rental listing on the apartments.com website that may feature a 3-D virtual tour.
- We are scheduling non-contact/social distancing tours while wearing the necessary PPE
- Interviews are being conducted via telecommunication and in person by appointment at 6-foot distance. Our furniture and frequently touched surfaces are sanitized in between each appointment.
- In some cases, we can utilize digital signatures and document sharing via email to minimize direct contact with paper.
We provide our high-quality affordable housing opportunity to those in need today, and every day into the future! We encourage you to contact us directly to answer your questions or address any immediate concerns. Please reach out to the Community Manager whose name and telephone number is located at the bottom of each community’s webpage. Let us help you arrange for your next home today!