at Red Run
Owings Mills, MD
NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
The Preserve at Red Run is a brand new energy efficient apartment community located in Owings Mills, MD, surrounded by a Forest Conservation area – providing a quiet and relaxing atmosphere. These spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes were designed for families in Northwestern Baltimore County, offering the best of location and amenities – shopping, dining, entertainment, I-795, and so much more are just minutes from your front door.
The Preserve at Red Run is equipped with a beautiful community room, perfect for entertaining, as well as a fitness center and computer lab. Come join our community today!
Preserve at Red Run was built to be a good steward to the environment and to its residents. The community received LEED Platinum certification, paying attention to location and indoor air quality to ensure healthier living for residents and their families.
Features & Amenities
Brand new apartments
Fully equipped kitchens with Energy Star rated appliances & fixtures
Spacious floor plans
Patio or balcony available
Washer & dryer hookups
Central air conditioning
Community room with kitchenette
Fully equipped fitness room
Professional on-site management
24 hour maintenance
Secured building entry
Beautifully landscaped grounds
Accessible for people with disabilities
Small pets welcome *restrictions apply
Conveniently located for neighborhood services
Location ideal to transit, businesses and services promotes greater walking and reduced driving
Low or Zero VOC (volatile organic compounds) primers, paints and sealants reduce harmful toxins in the air
Recycled and recyclable carpets reduce unhealthy off-gassing and reduce landfill use
No smoking throughout the building and the site ensures fresh air for all
HIGH-EFFICIENCY CONSTRUCTION & FIXTURES EQUATES TO REAL COST SAVINGS FOR RESIDENTS
The following features reduce your monthly utility costs:
1. High-performance operable windows, to permit natural ventilation and reflect summer rays, reducing the need for air conditioning
2. High performance recycled and spray insulation, to keep your apartment cool in the summer and warm in the winter
3. High-efficiency heating and cooling units in each apartment
4. ENERGY STAR® light fixtures
5. ENERGY STAR® appliances
6. High efficiency water heaters
7. State of the art low-flow plumbing fixtures
8. 100% of Apartments Energy Star Certified, Homes v3.1
The US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Green Building Rating System is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings. Preserve at Red Run has Platinum certification pending!
LEED® is a nationally recognized, third-party certification system that’s based on measurable results. As such, LEED® recognizes the highest performance in green homebuilding. LEED®-certified homes and buildings are energy efficient, use non-toxic building materials, are water-smart, and respect the environment in which they are constructed.
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN A LEED®-CERTIFIED HOME
• LEED®-certified homes provide economic benefits such as lower energy bills
• LEED®-certified homes provide benefits to the environment such as reduced greenhouse gas emissions and less potable water use
• LEED®-certified homes provide health benefits such as greater fresh air circulation and reduced exposure to indoor toxins
LEED® Platinum certification for Preserve at Red Run Apartments includes:
• 25% improved energy efficiency over standard construction
• 85% of construction waste diverted from the landfill
• 46% vegetative landscaped site
• 90% drought resistant plantings
• 106 weekday rides provided via two bus stops within one quarter mile
• 14 amenities and services are within one-half mile including banks, convenience stores, dry cleaners, pharmacies, restaurants, supermarket, neighborhood retail, etc
• Resident Orientation at Move In
Apply today! Applications now being accepted for immediate occupancy!
Applicants must qualify, income restrictions apply, background check required.
1 bedroom, 1 bath: up to $1,100
659-669 sq. ft.
2 bedroom, 1 bath: up to $1,300
857-1,036 sq. ft.
3 bedroom, 1.5 bath: up to $1,600
1,179 sq. ft.
Standard 12 month lease
Security deposit: 1 month’s rent
Owings Mills is acknowledged as an unincorporated zone, a suburb of Baltimore. The suburb has many distinct areas such as Garrison, Tollgate and Velvet Valley. A 25-minute drive is all it takes to reach Baltimore, 18 miles away.
Local School District: Baltimore County Public Schools
[P] (443) 809-4554
Public Transportation: MTA
Gas & Electric: BGE
[P] (800) 685-0123
Cable, Internet, Telephone: Comcast
[P] (800) 934-6489
Directions & Map
9100 Garth Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
From Baltimore: I-695 W to MD-140 W/Reisterstown Rd in Pikesville. Take exit 20 from I-695 W. Take McDonogh Rd to Painters Mill Rd in Owings Mills
From DC: Take I-95 N and I-695 N to Mill Run Cir in Owings Mills. Take exit 4 from I-795 N/Northwest Expy. Take Red Run Blvd to Painters Mill Rd in Baltimore