Lake Placid, NY
Located a half-mile from Main Street and the scenic Village of Lake Placid, NY, Greenwood Apartments offers 1-bedroom apartment homes for low-income, individuals ages 62+ or disabled, regardless of age. The building design includes community rooms, outdoor recreational areas, and a laundry center.
Applications in additional languages are available upon request.
Features & Amenities
• Walk-in closets / Plenty of closet space
• Laundry Center
• Storage space available
• Controlled building access
• Intercom system
• Surveillance cameras
• Professional on-site management
• 24-hour maintenance
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• Smoke-free community
• Handicap accessible
• Small pets welcome*
• Walking distance to stores, restaurants, banks & local school(s) / Conveniently located for neighborhood services
• Easy access to public transportation
*Assistance animals are not pets. Pet rules, including breed and weight restrictions, do not apply to properly documented assistance animals.
The Greenwood is located close to all that Lake Placid, NY has to offer. Our convenient downtown location provides easy access to shopping, dining, and all that Lake Placid has to offer!