Tucked away in a quiet suburban neighborhood, Linden Lake is an award-winning, environmentally friendly, 55+ senior community offering an atmosphere of home. It is located in a beautifully landscaped, lakeside setting, offering its residents a home full of comfort, convenience, independence, and affordability. Linden Lake is conveniently located close to shopping, transportation and religious institutions. Come join our community today!
- 2014 Excellence in Housing presented by New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- 2010 Best Curb Appeal in their category presented by the New Jersey Apartment Association
- 2010 Best Managed Property in their category by the New Jersey Apartment Association
- 2010 Award Winning Green Sustainable Community for their environmentally designed construction and services
- 2008 New Jersey Clean Energy Leader (Honorable Mention) presented by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
Features & Amenities
Fully equipped kitchens
Wall to wall carpeting
Ceramic bath tile
Wireless emergency call system
Discounted cable package
Smart card laundry center
Clubhouse with great room
Visiting doctor’s office
Controlled building access
Professional on-site management
24 hour maintenance
Accessible for people with disabilities
Small pets welcome *restrictions apply
Close to shopping, restaurants & more
1 bedroom, 1 bath:
690 sq. ft.
2 bedroom, 1 bath:
930 sq. ft.
*call for current rental rates
Standard 12 month lease
Security deposit: 1 month’s rent
Pet fee: $300 non-refundable
Application fee: $50 for 1 person, $85 for 2 people
Income restrictions apply
Public Transportation: PATCO
[P] (877) 373-6777
Electric: Atlantic City Electric
[P] (800) 642-3780
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the policy of achievement of equal housing opportunity. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or disability.
Directions & Map
901 Norcross Street
Lindenwold, NJ 08021
From the East:
Take Rt 30E. Left on Gibbsboro Rd. Left on S Carlton St. Right on Norcross St.
From the North:
Take NJ Turnpike to Exit 4, merge on NJ 73S. Right on Evesham Rd. Left on Centennial Blvd which becomes Gibbsboro Rd. Right on S Carlton St. Right on Norcross St.