Conifer Village at Cape May
North Cape May, NJ
These brand new, affordable senior apartments are conveniently located to neighborhood amenities. The energy-efficient design and high-quality construction are your assurance for lasting satisfaction. Our attention to detail will provide you with the features and amenities you have been looking for! Conifer Village at Cape May offers one and two-bedroom apartments designed for individuals 62+.
- 2016 Excellence in Housing presented by New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- 2015 Excellence in Housing presented by New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- 2014 Excellence in Housing presented by New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
Applications in additional languages are available upon request.
Features & Amenities
Brand new apartments
Fully equipped kitchens with Energy Star rated appliances & fixtures
Patio or balcony available
Emergency call buttons in bedrooms & bath
Smart card laundry center
Clubhouse with great room and fireplace
Guest suites available for friends and family
Secured building access
Professional on-site management
Accessible for people with disabilities
Close to local stores, restaurants, banks, and the beach
1 bedroom, 1 bath: $483 – $1,159
667 sq. ft.
2 bedroom, 1 bath: $483 – $1,159
855 sq. ft.
This community has maximum income limits that determines which rental rates applicants are eligible for:
• For incomes $18,030.00/year or lower ($20,610.00 for two people):
1 Bedroom Rent: $363.00/month
2 Bedroom Rent: $432.00/month
• For incomes above $18,030.00/year ($20,610.00 for two people):
1 Bedroom Rent: $622.00/month
2 Bedroom Rent: $721.00/month
• For incomes above $30,050.00/year ($34,350.00 for two people):
1 Bedroom Rent: $749.00/month
2 Bedroom Rent: $890/month
• If income exceeds $36,060.00/year ($41,220.00 for two people), applicants are over income for this community and are not eligible.
• Housing Assistance vouchers are accepted at this building.
Standard 12 month lease
Security deposit: 1 month’s rent
Income restrictions apply
*Assistance animals are not pets. Pet rules, including breed and weight restrictions, do not apply to properly documented assistance animals.
Conifer Village at Cape May is a 62+, environmentally friendly, senior community designed to exceed your expectations and enhance your quality of life. These apartments are located close to shopping, restaurants, the local post office, medical offices, Lower Cape Senior Center, and much more!
Public Transportation: Fare Transportation
[P] (609) 889-3700
Gas: South Jersey Gas
[P] (888) 766-9900
Electric: Atlantic City Electric
[P] (800) 642-3780
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of the policy of achievement of equal housing opportunity. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or disability.